- Item Location_Town County Country Cambridge
- Year of Manufacture 1988
- Body Style Other
- Number of Doors 2
- Exterior Colour Red
- If Other _ Alternate Exterior colours Yellow
- Interior Colour Black
- Interior Material Velour
- Fuel Petrol
- Gearbox or Transmission type Manual
- Engine or Motor Size 1500cc
- Current Mileage 15711
- MOT Yes
- If Yes Expiry Date 21/12/2022
- Service History No Service History
- Aftermarket Modifications see text
- Motor Trader No
- Warranty No Warranty Offered
- Payment Method Cash or Bank Transfer or PayPal
- Item # 227936
- End Date
- Start Date
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION CAR.
I built this X1/9 as a replica to the Prototipo Abarth rally car. I have taken it to many static car shows and have also been invited to motorsport shows including track demos. It handles really well! The body kit is fabricated from steel being the 4 arches, front spoiler and rear deck lid. The suspension is AVO adjustable with 2.25 springs. The engine is 1500 fiat mild tuned with a single weber 40DCOE and custom tubular manifold and exhaust. The 13" Ford Wheels fitted are 8" wide rear and 6" wide front with road tyres and space saver spare. The cabin has bucket seats, E marked seat belts with replica rally dash, race tech instruments and fire extinguisher. Faults: 3rd gear crunches if rushed and there are rust bubbles appearing in the paintwork,so generally needs tidying. There is a small stonechip in the windscreen.
I have had alot of fun with this car and it has been driven with spirit but I feel it is now the right time to pass it on .
There are no questions for this listing.